Shadowrun Returns

Confession. 

I spent the electric bill money on a Leap Motion controller. 
I had to.
Hey the universe is suggestive, the money was the same amount. 
Fuckers can wait, I need this like yesterday. 

and then: 




OMG it's compatible with newly released Shadowrun Returns


Thank You Kickstarter!!! 

"this entire environment and all the environments we are going to see today are all built inside our editor. That editor comes within the PC and MAC versions of the game…"



k'Ching! sale


"…so that you guys can become games masters of your own games; 
creating your own stories, building all the environments, the characters."






I LOVE MY MAC! 

*ahem*

I LOVE JOYS MAC THAT HE LETS ME USE IF I DO HIS HOUSEWORK

and suck his cock on a semi-regular basis
about his shitty music being too avante-garde for commercial release
meh!
(well at least he uses yummycum which is delicious)

(it's mine really he only owns it on paper)






Comments

Popular Posts