splitting whiskers


WOW   WOW   WOW 

 this is so

HOT


Mwa is playing.

 
Mwa is playing
on my very own bed.

Those of you who know my bed,
of whom without number,
will know well 

that when once in awhile
something so cool comes along
that I drop tools, lock the door,
put the phone in the fridge 
and turn the lights down low,

then it must be for something or someone 

very 
special
indeed.


Mwa is playing

CATHERINE

and she is 

SEXY




 See what I mean?

If you're lucky
and 
if you do what I tell you
I might let you have a go too.
I might.
I'd have to otherwise you won't know what you're missing.


Catherine is a succubus, a designer-dream demon;
the sexual alter-ego version of some schizo dweebs
psycho controlling mind-game playing manipulator nerd girlfriend
who is sold out on the dream of white wedding equating to ownership slavery, security and happy-ever-after.

Sounds familiar?   





Back in the old days all they had was glossy magazines.
Then came video and videogame.
Then came internet downloads, open-streaming and interactive webcam, better than tv.
And contact sites full of nasty whores and horny losers;
sexploitation culture to grind your horn on.
So it isn't often that I fall for someone.  

It's hard not to. She's designer. She's fantasy.Faustian, fausty, feisty.
She's pink and soft and edgy and a demon.

Okay so I know she doesn't actually exist for real. 
But my new outfit & hairdo is on the way.


pictures copyright & fanshared with no intentional infringement


Comments

Popular Posts