cyberpunk SL

meet my latest incarnation, citislick VELCRO
...dystopic digital domain where even the dirt is clean, where acumen is obtained by the hours shared, the grime rubs off but the user gains respect carried over to reality, sharp focussing patterns from blur between worlds. It makes real life better too, a form of bleach for the disillusionment swept away with focus precision only born of addiction. Long hours turn into a timeless zone-out...

Slave to coffee to keep me going through the impatient now-ness of the cyber, so much motion within its flux electric, a constant calling. My mind given over through coffee and cyber to a different configuration, post-reptilian, focused, feline.

"The anonymity of cities; alone and invisible in a crowd. 
We stand out by ourselves in unique vastness."  Dan Blake


I have been staying up late at Joys and "doing market research" into cutting edge cyberspace, which just so happens to be www.secondlife.com and it is immersive! I am learning some really amazing stuff there and the community are (mostly background irrelevant sims, with some who are) genuinely wonderful, caring, helpful people. Here are some screenshots of my sim velcro, named after my little black kitten, the one you all want; I guess this turns her into a tourist which is a damn shame since I felt so at home there; inexplicably it is where I am from, where I belong. In Wales we have a word, the Hiraedd ("hi-reth"), it means longing for home. (Not to be confused with the Fremen word Heireg.) I have had it all my life... until Hangar Liquide and Insilico.

Comments

Popular Posts